Translate

Wednesday 24 January 2018

MUST READ:"Paddington 2" and "Star Wars:The Last Jedi" DVD release dates!

I was reading my e-mails the other day and a nice little e-mail from Amazon thankfully popped into my inbox with this piece of exciting news as I had pre-ordered both these films and had been checking on Amazon's website every other day for an update but I was soooo excited to see this e-mail when it finally did come in to my e-mail inbox I just had to put it up on here.

According to the e-mail that popped in my inbox "Paddington 2" is going to be released on March 12th 2018 and it is also said that according to this same e-mail that "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" will be released on this same date.

If you haven't seen either of these films then don't worry according to IMDb.com "Paddington 2" sees Paddington now fully settled in with the Brown family and in to the local community and picks up a series of odd jobs so as to buy his aunt Lucy the perfect 100th birthday present but Hugh Grant plays Pheonix Buchanan that steals this present from Paddington.

"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" sees so says IMDb.com's website Rey played by Daisy Ridley develop her Jedi powers under the guidance of Luke Skywalker played by Mark Hamil who is unsettled by the strength of these powers and The Resistance plans to battle with The First Order.

I'm sorry if you were hoping for more detail but I didn't go to the cinema to see these so I don't want to spoil it for myself and for anyone else who hasn't seen these films yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment