Translate

Friday 26 January 2018

Stop The Press! NEW Must Listen To! 30 Seconds To Mars Music "Dangerous Night"

I just saw that this had just dropped on the Internet and I just had to like I can imagine many other 30 Second To Mars fans dropping whatever I was doing and I just had to listen to this NEW! single and of course I have immediately downloaded this NEW! single.

If you haven't heard this single yet why on earth not? here is the link to it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7N0P2TxHQ

As I am a massive fan of 30 Seconds To Mars I can't believe that this is only trending on YouTube at number 8 when this has been a long time coming after their other single "Walk On Water" and surely it can't just be me that is feeling that you should stop the press and sit down immediately to listen to this song and download it.

I've probably now that I've seen this is on the Internet have upped the views for this on YouTube by clicking the repeat button so many times already so this has got to have pushed this viewing figure up to a higher trending number.

I was just thinking whilst I was writing this that it might just be me but the intro to this song sounds a bit like the intro to the You Me At Six Song "Take On The World".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQersKykXok

This song also does sound to me different from "Walk On Water" in my opinion this sounds like a good single to put on the #COMINGSOON album as an opening track and it does get stuck in your head but with this single when you hear the name of the song "Dangerous Night" how the song goes doesn't come as easily to mind as when you hear the name "Walk On Water"...which is no bad thing to my mind as it just makes you want to listen to it and press the repeat button.

Although this does sound different to the last single I,-now this might just be me-, but every time I listen to this NEW! single I am finding that I am sitting listening to it with a great big grin on my face like the Cheshire cat from "Alice In Wonderland"...but then again I always seem to be doing that whenever I sit listening to any song from 30 Seconds To Mars and it could also be the fact that I have been dying to hear any new music from this band for what seems like aaaaaages now...now all I have to do now is wait to hear what the whole new album will sound like.



No comments:

Post a Comment