Translate

Friday 12 January 2018

NEW! MUST LISTEN TO! Fall Out Boy Vid

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and I apologise for not putting anything on here for a while now but I'm just getting over a bug which pretty much killed my enjoyment of Christmas and New Year...I felt so sad that there was all this chocolate around and I couldn't eat any of it so I guess it did make it easier to keep my New Years Resolution of stop eating soooo much chocolate as I am a self confessed chocoholic...silver linings eh!

Anyhew...so this is a bit of a catch up blog post for me. If you are like me and are a massive fan of Fall Out Boy and haven't seen the NEW! video for their NEW! single "Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)" you definitely need to give it a listen, here is the link for this on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-by1ydBTM

I have to be honest but although I love this band I hate to say this but in my opinion this track sounds very different to "Hold Me Tight Or Don't" and it doesn't seem to get stuck in my head as much as this song or "Last Of The Real Ones" or "Champion", and although I have now downloaded this track because why wouldn't you download any of Fall Out Boy's tracks I'm not really when I've listened to either "Hold Me Tight Or Don't" or any of their other NEW! singles automatically thinking let's listen to "Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)". The one thing though I do keep getting stuck in my head though is the lyric "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour" because this may be me but I start to think if they did do a darker colour than black what would that be and what would that look like.

I just thought that this may sound like I'm saying that although I don't like this song as much as the other songs from their NEW! album MANIA which had it's album release date pushed back to January 19th but I've still downloaded the song anyway and I can bet that you think that sounds a bit hypocritical and so if this is the case why on earth would you download this song, but I've got to have something good to listen to while I'm working and when I'm out and about!

Anyhew...if you haven't seen the video for "Hold Me Tight Or Don't" here is the link to it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG1JY0rt2Os

I'm loving this single at the moment it always seems to be getting stuck in my head lately which is great and I think at this point I've probably worn out the repeat button on Youtube and I can't seem to stop wanting to dance along to this track when I listen to it. Here is also the link on YouTube of Fall Out Boy's "Champion" and "The Last Of The Real Ones":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJJpRl2cTJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YAAyUFL1GQ



No comments:

Post a Comment