Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

NEW! MUST SEE RUDIMENTAL FT. MACKLEMORE FT. JESS GLYNNE FT. DAN CAPLIN

I was perusing YouTube.com's website the other day as I saw on Twitter Gemini (a.k.a Macklemore a.k.a Ben Haggerty) had Tweeted a picture of him with the guys from Rudimental I did feel really excited to hear what this song was going to sound like.

And when I saw that there was an official music video for this I just had to jump on this and have a little look at this and here is the link to it on YouTube.com's website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTj-_55WZ8

I'm loving that this is being played on Radio 1 now and I'm loving the relaxed vibes of this song and that you could play this as background music if you were sat round having a drink with your friends and you could still get up and have a dance to this music if you wanted to. This song also made me want to listen to what other songs Dan Caplin had out as to be honest I hadn't heard any of his records before...but I have just found out that I have heard of him before I just didn't realise it was him that was singing on these other tracks that I had heard, as he features on Macklemore's Gemini album on one of my favourite songs on this album "Intentions".

If you haven't heard this album yet I urge you to stop what you are doing now and to listen to this song as this might just easily turn into your new favourite song or it even might just get you to download the whole album and if you haven't heard this song yet here is the link to it on YouTube.com's website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5j0H9kQaM

And he also does a really good cover of The Street's "Blinded By The Lights":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgyLERZYP6s

And I have just been listening to his NEW! single "Two Fingers Up" that I'm loving at the moment, now that I've heard these other songs this does sound really different but still easy to listen to and really poppy and it definitely makes you want to dance along to it compared to these other styles of music.

Here is the link to this song on YouTube.com's website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULewC5fpunw

No comments:

Post a Comment