Translate

Friday 23 March 2018

MOVIE FANS! RUSSELL CROWE FANS! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS! "THE ART OF DIVOURCE" SOTHERBY'S AUSTRALIA COLLECTION

My sisters saw this a couple of days ago on the internet and just had to show me as we are all massive fans of some of Russell Crowe's films such as "LA Confidential", "Robin Hood", "A Good Year", "Virtuosity", "Gladiator" ",- I absolutely love this film and when my mum first hear of this she just said flat out "No!",- etc etc and I just had to have a look at what is going to be up for sale during this auction at Sotherby's Australia that's taking place on 7th April, here is the link below if you want to take a peak and I have to tell you that you definitely need to take a peak at some of these things in this "The Art Of Divorce" collection:

https://www.sothebysaustralia.com.au/catalogue/AU0822?rm=list&page=10

I have to say though that there's a lot of things that I can't even believe are in this private collection along with movie props from some of Russell Crowe's most notable films such as "Gladiator",-I just thought that if your going to sell movie memorabilia that you have it's got to be from this film,- "Master and Commander", "Cinderella Man" etc but there's even things like a signed one day international shirt from West Indies cricketing legend Brian Lara, Johnny Cash memorabilia, guitars that I have to say some of these I can't believe you'd get rid of as some of them are amazing!

There's even some artwork thrown in for some good measure and some very nice looking watches and jewellery.


No comments:

Post a Comment