Translate

Tuesday 6 March 2018

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW! NEW MUST LISTEN TO! MUSE MUSIC "THOUGHT CONTAGION"

I was perusing YouTube.com's website the other day and I saw that Muse had released a NEW! single and a NEW! music video for "Thought Contagion".

If you haven't seen this yet I suggest that you take a little look at it and see what you think below via the YouTube.com link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_3S-IQm38

As I am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of MUSE I just had to have a listen to this as I loved their last single they released "Dig Down",which if you haven't seen this music video yet why the hell not it's MUSE for god's sake?!...anyhew here is the YouTube.com link below to have a little gander at and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ozdiGys5g

I have to be honest every time I hear this I keep thinking that this song is going to kick into "Madness" because this has a similar intro to "Madness".

I thought though with the release of these two singles that this would mean that possibly a NEW! album was on the way as I suppose any MUSE fan would assume but I read on NME.com that "Dig Down" was only going to be released as a one off single and Matt Bellamy went on to say to NME.com that:

"We're going to put out at least another three songs...or even more ahead of the new album coming out"

Matt Bellamy went on to say to NME.com:

"Even though the overall album will be a long wait some of the songs are going to be available way ahead of that".


And I have to say that "Thought Contagion" does sound different to "Dig Down" but I guess that it's correct when Matt Bellamy told NME.com that:

"It's pretty epic and anthemic track"

I can imagine that fans going to MUSE concerts going crazy for this song and really shouting out/ really getting into this song especially in the mosh pits at their stadium concerts.

But who doesn't get really into any of their songs especially in the mosh pits at any of their concerts?

According to NME.com MUSE are working with Rich Costey who previously produced their other albums "Absolution" and "Black Holes and Revelations"...so I'm thinking as these albums were amazing that this next album is promising something special as those two albums were awesome!

Also according to this same article on NME.com's website MUSE will be releasing the "Origins Of Muse" this was described by Matt Bellamy as:

"...first two albums plus early demos and rare stuff etc..."

Dom Howard the bands drummer went on to say that:

"We're putting together a book with some remastered vinyl. We remastered the first two albums "Showbiz" and "Origin Of Symmetry". We're putting together a package with a lot of historical content. Bits and pieces like photographs, music and some really old demos. All sorts of old stuff that basically attempts to tell a story from where we started as a band when we were kids in school to "Origin Of Symmetry".  



No comments:

Post a Comment