Translate

Monday 23 July 2018

MUSE CATCH UP! NEW! VIDEO AND SINGLE "SOMETHING HUMAN" AND MORE

I saw the other day on Twitter that there was news of a NEW! MUSE Single going to be released and that the music video would follow and as I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of this band this did really make my day...I was soooo excited I really couldn't wait to hear and see this new stuff from the band.

So when the NEW! music video for "Something Human" was released I just had to stop everything I was doing right at that moment, jump on my computer and go to YouTube.com to see what this looked like...and if you haven't seen this NEW! music video yet I urge you to do the same right now and stop what your doing and watch the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azAEHCQgcUI

I have to admit that this song to me doesn't really sound like it goes with the electronic sound that makes this song a MUSE song...it sounds more like Matt Bellamy ( the lead singer of MUSE) went away wrote this song just using a acoustic guitar and nothing else and then the electronic sound was put on after as an after thought...but I think that this track could have sounded better if it was just left as an acoustic version and that there was maybe no need to put all the electronic synth sounds on the track...even if it was to make this sound like a MUSE song.

But that's just my opinion on the subject.

Anyhew… in an interview Matt Bellamy and Chris from the band did recently with KROQ 106.7 FM on the Steve and Bean Radio Show over in the USA they finally announced that there would be an album coming out....THANK GOD! Is all I can say because even though it was said in an interview with NME.com that was published on their website last year I think that there were plans afoot that the band would release a couple of singles then an album this to me has seemed like an aaaaaage to be released even with the insane touring MUSE do around the world and the "For One Night Only DRONES LIVE" film,-which I can't believe has no plan to be released on DVD-.

If you haven't heard the interview with MUSE on the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ here is the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWHLJLtMI8


No comments:

Post a Comment