Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2018

NEW! VENOM PICTURES! PART I

I just saw this the other day and I thought that I better put this up on here...even if it frustrates me that there's more news on this Tom Hardy production than on when the next series of "Taboo" will be released as all I've heard so far is there will be another series but no release date on this...yet but I'm sure that like this film there will be more news coming along soon.

Anyhew...Entertainment Weekly have put up on their website some new images that if your like me and have seen the trailer for this then you've probably have seen these images already, if not here is the link to see this trailer if you haven't already seen "Venom":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98Gr5pY&t=8s

And if you haven't seen these images yet here they are below:


And:

No comments:

Post a Comment