Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

Must Listen Alert...Calling All Paramore Fans! New Paramore Song!

I just got back from an amazing Italian extravaganza holiday and I saw this amazing news story on MTV USA that I just had to post, and as I am a huge fan of Paramore and am a big fan of Hayley Williams (the lead singer of Paramore if you didn't know already)


"Still Into You" is going to be the second single off the album that I can't wait to be released on April 8th...this is available to pre-order over at Amazon.com so I'd advice if you haven't pre-booked your copy of this go over to Amazon and do it NOW!

Anyhew...according to MTV USA this song is very personal as it is about Hayley Williams's longterm relationship with music producer Chad Gilbert and it also according to MTV USA falls into Paramore's new mantra of starting "a new journey not only as a band but as a movement".

So I think it's fair to say that this new album will sound a bit different from their other albums.

I have to admit that when I read:

"...their latest single sees them covering new song territory..."

That I was a bit worried that this wasn't going to sound like a Paramore track and that it was going to sound completely different to the other Paramore tracks that I love but although this sounds a bit poppy with keyboards I like it.

And I have to say that this might just be me but I thought it was really funny the shadow puppet ducks...I guess now I know what a singing duck looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment