Translate

Monday 8 February 2016

Hold the phone...Cast back for a new album!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this news on Pledgemusic.com's website the other day,- I don't mean this in a bad way, but this just seemed very surprising to me as me and my sisters loved their music back in their heyday and hadn't heard any news about this band for ages-, and we couldn't believe that they were going to be bringing out a new album after all this time.

If your not like me and aren't aware or don't know who Cast is, which even to the sounds of me has my brain screaming "How could you not know who Cast are?" but I do realise that there may be some people out in the world who have not heard of this band before, here are some links to some of their hits on Youtube.com that might just sound familiar to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-yAjiG6jU&list=PLH1rLSfHXAAI0rnav0YgCl0gBzmF5dn90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1qnK_JlXA&list=PLH1rLSfHXAAI0rnav0YgCl0gBzmF5dn90&index=6

According to Pledgmusic.com's page on this new project of the band's:

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/cast2016

" "Baby Blue Eyes" is the first track from what will be the sixth Cast album, 20 years on from the debut album "All Change". The new album is available for pre-order only here on PledgeMusic..."

Not only can you pre-order this new album of theirs but if you pledge to this project of the bands you can get access to loads of amazing goodies such as a signed copy of this new album that you have helped make into a reality by the band for only £14.20, but you can get a AAA laminate pass signed by the band for their tour of this album ( you'd be very lucky to get your hands on these as their are only 10 available so if you want to make sure you get one of these I'd head to this page pretty quickly!) for only £20.00, as well as other cool things such as used and signed drumsticks for £30.00 and if you head on to this page now you could find way more cool stuff from the band...so what are you waiting for and get a wriggle on over to this page NOW as there are according to this PledgeMusic page only 39 days left so if you would like to own anything from this band I suggest you get a wriggle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment