Translate

Monday 15 February 2016

Oh My God, Oh my God, Oh my God...this is The sort of best news I've ever heard especially on Valentines Day The New Ghostbuster's has a trailer announcement


Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God I just saw this on Latino Review and I just had to immediately stop what I was doing and put this up here for all to see...Sony Pictures has released a trailer announcement that although there isn't a trailer as of yet for the new Ghostbuster's movie there is this which shows some footage of what this new look movie will look like and that there will be an official trailer for this new movie released on March 3rd 2016...so  says Latino Review as of an article that was posted on their website yesterday.

Here is the link to watch this announcement via Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen753JD5kI

I love these films and can't wait when the first official trailer for this movie gets released, and I really can't wait for when the actual movie which will be released over here in the UK on 15th July 2016...as it seems to have taken forever to get this movie made.

Also I've just seen these exciting stills over at IMDb.com which has only got me more excited about this new movie:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1199762176/tt1289401?ref_=ttmi_mi_all_sf_1#

I apologise that I couldn't put these still pictures from this movie on to this blog but my computer seems to be working against me instead of working with me. Bloody computers!

It is good to see,-from a fan point of view,- though that the proton power packs that were created in the original "Ghostbusters" by Dr. Egon Spengler have been kept along with the Ghostbuster car. I also just thought although this is just an announcement by Sony Pictures have made it does feel a bit like to me anyway a teaser trailer as there is obviously going to show the new "Ghostbuster" crew of  Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones...and Chris Hemsworth as the secretary, and Andy Garcia as the Mayor of New York City, Michael K. Williams, Matt Walsh and Neil Casey. But there also looks like there might just be some surprises to watch out for when this first official trailer gets released as there looks like they've still got the "Ghostbuster's" logo, the "Who You Gonna Call" slogan is still there, and the police cars are still there...but just what else might this new movie have in store for moviegoers I wonder?

Well we'll just have to wait and see what these surprises are when the trailer gets released on March 3rd 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment