Translate

Friday 7 April 2017

NEW! Designs...and more from Roza Shovava...that I think your going to want to take a look at

The other day I saw an email from Roza Shovava saying that their were NEW! designs, kaftans and leggings and I have to say as I love this brand so it did pique my interest and I had to just take a little look at these wonderfully handmade designs....and I really think you should too.

Here's the link below to see these wonderful new designs:

https://www.shovava.com/product-category/scarves/

I just realised that this link probably will just take you straight to the page on this website that shows some of the new scarf designs but it also shows some of the other scarf designs like the flower design scarves like the "Forget Me Not Blue" scarf, the "Daneh" scarf design or the "Hardy" scarf if  unlike me your not blown away or wowed by the amazing owl designs or the feather designs that, in my opinion are her signature design that I really don't know why these along with her other designs aren't in more stores over here in the UK because I think these would sell like hotcakes and that once people saw the designs they'd go wild for them,-no pun intended-.

Anyhew....if you want to see all the amazing scarves, leggings and kaftans that they do here is the link to the website:

https://www.shovava.com/

I think with a few of these new designs I might just have to pootle on over to this website and get some of these scarves as every time I go on holiday the blue feather design scarf goes with me, because not only does this work as an amazingly designed scarf that I of course want to show off the design but because it works so well as a cover up to put around your shoulders on a night out and the temperature drops or you suddenly feel a bit chilly....even the kaftans, leggings and harem trousers look amazing with their hand drawn designs they definitely look like you'd want to wear them everywhere and not just on holiday as with these designs you'd really want to show these off and besides they do look like they'd be comfy to wear especially the kaftans, wrap skirt and harem trousers.

So I'd say that you'd need to get a wriggle on over to their website if you've got your eye on any of these items of clothing before any of them are sold out,-that could just be me though,-.

No comments:

Post a Comment