Translate

Monday 3 April 2017

Their Back! Kasabian "Your In Love With A Psycho" video....and NEW! album!

Thank god! I've been waiting for aaaaaaaages for the official video for this song "Your In Love With A Psycho" and I have to be honest the teaser clips that Kasabian have been putting up on their Facebook page really hasn't been enough because it's of course got me really excited because I'm a massive fan of this band...and this obviously means that their back, but it also means that their is more to come hopefully, but frustratingly when I've been checking this page for any more updates there's been nothing further until now.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kimPUWSwxIs

In case your not a fan like me, and are watching this music video thinking "what the hell is west ryder?" it's a reference to their last album "West Ryder Pauper Asylum".

I have to say that this news of Kasabian releasing a new single got me really excited and like the Bat signal made me head straight on over to Amazon's website and (with crossed fingers) have a little look to see if this meant that their would be a new album coming...and sure enough I found that there is a new album coming out and thank god their is a new album going to be released and thankfully you can now pre-order it in time for when it get's released on, -according to Amazon-, 28th April.

It's good to see these guys back in the record charts.


No comments:

Post a Comment