Translate

Friday 18 August 2017

ALL EVANESCENSE FANS STOP WHATEVER YOUR DOING NOW AND READ THIS!

I know I haven't posted on here in a bit and I apologise for this but I was just perusing the Internet this morning and I saw on Twitter the amazing news that you can now go on over to ITunes and listen and download Evanescence's single from the new album "Synthesis".

Now this may not be a completely new song as if you've heard this then you'll already recognise this single "Bring Me To Life (Synthesis)" is a stripped back version new compositional with a orchestral string arrangement version of their first amazing song "Bring Me Back To Life", but if you haven't already heard this then here is the link on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QFLV_lzeQ

This to me sounds like even though it is a stripped down version with some added strings and different sounds added to this track it still sounds as amazing to me as the first time this song was released. And thank god this is not a remix!

I also saw whilst perusing the Internet that in an article that was published on May 11th 2017 on Alternative Press's website Evanescence will also be releasing a NEW! album "Synthesis", that according to this article will have two NEW! songs added to this album along with this NEW! album allowing fans,-like me-, to hear classic Evanescence tracks in a completely new way as also according to this same article vocalist Amy Lee explained:

"This album is about orchestra and electronica. We're taking our music stripping out the big distorted guitars, stripping out the rock drums and replacing it with full orchestra and a completely synthetic world of beats and sounds."

Amy Lee goes on to explain that this NEW! album that according to Evanescence's website will be released in the fall 2017,- or if your like me and you live in the UK this is autumn 2017-, that this NEW! album may feature songs from previous Evanescence albums these will not be remixes of these songs,-in my opinion as a Evanescence fan that is a big sigh of relief as I can't even imagine hearing a remix of one of Evanescence's songs just even thinking about someone remixing these songs sounds to me like sacrilege, why would you even think about doing that to anyone of Evanescence's songs?, now that I think about it these remixes would just sound shit and annoying as you'd just want to probably listen to 5 seconds of this just to listen to how this sounds and then I think you'd stop listening to this remix and just want to listen to the original version of the song that's been remixed and you'd probably realise that the original version of this song sounds way better than the remix, but this could just be me-.

Also according to Evanescence's official website there will be a tour to support this album all around the US starting on October 14th, in case your wanting to go to any of these shows here is the link to these tour dates from Evanescence's website:

http://www.evanescence.com/shows/

Also according to the same article on Alternative Press's website this tour will include a complete orchestra.

Sounds exciting to me with the added orchestra...a bit hectic logistically it sounds to me with taking all the instruments including the bands and all the orchestra's instruments to and from all the different venues.


No comments:

Post a Comment