Translate

Thursday 10 August 2017

NEW! Fall Out Boy Video "Champion" and NEW! Album Mania News!

I was perusing the internet the other day and I saw that there was a NEW! Official Video that had been posted on YouTube.com's website for Fall Out Boy's NEW! song "Champion" and as I am a HUGE fan of this band I immediately listened to this new song and of course I immediately went onto Amazon and pre-ordered the album "MANIA".

And you may or may not know that the release date for this NEW! album has now been pushed back as Patrick Stump explained on his Twitter page that:

"The album just isn't ready, and it felt very rushed..."

He goes on to say that:

"I'm never going to put a record out I genuinely believe is at least strong or valid as the one that came before it and to do that we need a little bit more time to properly and carefully record solid performances."

This I have to say this definitely sucks to hear this but I have to say from what I've already heard so far from MANIA including "Champion" and "Young and Menace" this to me does definitely sound different to "Save Rock And Roll" and "American Beauty/American Psycho"...maybe a little bit tame I'm thinking for Fall Out Boy especially after "The Young Blood Chronicles" and all the songs on "American Beauty/American Psycho".

So this to me as a fan sounds totally the right thing and logical thing to do...but I have to say that with the llamas not being in this NEW! Official Music Video for "Champion" I was a little bit sad and kept thinking "Where are the llamas?"

Here's the link to the NEW! Official Video to "Champion" if you haven't had a chance to see this yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJJpRl2cTJc

And here is the link to "Young and Menace" where you can see the llamas in case your reading this and don't know what the hell I'm talking about llamas for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtVFTuIZFYU

I just thought although this sounds different to "Save Rock And Roll" and "American Beauty/American Psycho" this does sound really good and now I think about it the intro to "Young and Menace" does sound a bit like the start of a James Bond song...making me very curious what the rest of this album is going to sound like if this is the title track to this new album.

But unfortunately I won't get to hear what the rest of this NEW! album "MANIA" will sound like until January 19th 2018...feeling very bummed about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment