Translate

Thursday 10 August 2017

NEW! MUST LISTEN TO! NEW! P!NK "What About Us"

I've just seen this on YouTube.com thankfully after I heard on P!NK's official Facebook Page that she has a NEW! single out today as well as a NEW! album "Beautiful Trauma" that will be released on October 13th 2017.

Here is the link to the Lyric video on YouTube if you haven't heard this yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=987xHnVfRI4

Thank god there's this link because I heard that P!NK had a NEW! single out and I instantly went looking on YouTube this morning to see if I could hear this and for ages this morning all I kept getting were remixed versions of this.

I'm not just saying this because I may be a bit biased as I've always been a fan of P!NK's but I like it even though I have to say that,-in my opinion-, that I think that releasing a balled for a come back song can be a bit iffy and can sometimes sound shit...but as P!NK has an amazing voice I think she definitely pulls this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment