Translate

Monday 7 August 2017

Calling All Roza Shovava Fans!...The NEW! Must Have Summer Bikini Collection Essential!

If you regularly read this blog you'll already know that I'm a MASSIVE fan of these scarves, harem pants, leggings, skirts and now fabulously theire NEW! Bikini Collection.

When I'd just about managed to work out which of the NEW! fabulous designed hand made scarves I wanted to purchase before I headed on my holiday to St. Tropez, France,-it was the Phoenix design that I managed to go for in the end in case your wondering-, I received an e-mail after I finally purchased saying about one of the designs for this NEW! Bikini Collection and even then I thought that it would be brilliant if they did a full Bikini Collection...and now officially on their website there is now a full Bikini Collection....YESSSSSSSS!

Here's the link to this NEW! Bikini Collection on their website if you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.shovava.com/product-category/swimwear/

Oh god! they all look amazing how on earth am I going to stop myself from buying all of these new bikini's before my next holiday.

Now that I think about it this is a really good time to put these fabulous designed bikini's on their website because before me and my family went on holiday bikini's were the one thing that me, my sisters and my mum were struggling to find...well we could all find them easily enough on websites but the thing we struggled to find were ones that had designs that we all liked, ones that were in colours that we liked and ones that had bikini bottoms that would be comfy once we wore them and not ones that wouldn't ruck up if you were either sitting on a sun lounger soaking up sun rays, reading a book sat on the beach or bikinis that were designed not in a styles like on the bottoms of some bikinis that we came across on some websites were in brazil styles so you just have to go with it that these bikini bottoms may not fit the way you would like even if you like the design of the bikini bottoms.

So these are great on all these fronts in my opinion, because not only are all these bikinis in this collection fabulously designed in amazing colours with amazing patterns to match so anyone of these bikinis that you choose would look fabulous on holiday in the sunshine as well as it making it very hard for anyone to choose which one are you going to buy first or which bikini would you want to wear first and are you going to wear them to the pool, the beach or to the beach club?, they all are designed including the lightly padded bikini tops with cutting-edge sustainable Italian techno-fabric "Vita Xtra Life Lycra" so they will retain shape and won't "rib".

And Shovava's website says that these bikinis are 5 times more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric...so this means that the colour of the bikini won't fade after wearing this to the pool or to the beach...so this means that not only when you go on your jollydays with your mates that they not only will be green with envy and no doubt they'll asking you "where did you get that from?" you could wear these bikini's this summer, next summer or anytime or any place you want as this will still look like you've just bought it.

The only thing to do now is start deciding which pattern you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment