Translate

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Indiana Jones sequal might not happen

The lucky devils over at Vulture got to go to the premiere last night of the new 'The Bourne Legacy' and just so happened to run into Frank Marshall who told them that:

"Whoa,whoa,whoa only one is moving. Not Indy.../ I don't know if it's definitely not happening, but it's not up and running".

But when he was asked about whether Steven Spielberg and George Lucas have been throwing around any ideas for this sequel, he said:

" They talk about it. We all talk about it. But their is no script, there's no ideas/It's not on until there is a writer on the project. There is no writer on Indy. With Jurassic, we have two writers on Jurassic and there writing".

As I am an avid fan of all the Jurassic Park films this is just about wetting my appetite as I was like a kid in a sweet shop on a sugar high when I first heard that there would be another Jurassic Park film...but I hope that this now keeps moving forward development wise and doesn't get put on the shelf or has any problems which mean that this film has to be stopped at any point like with Johnny Depp's film 'The Lone Ranger'.

I hope with this that fingers crossed that there really isn't another Indiana Jones film, I really hate myself for saying this as I love all of the old Indiana Jones films but that Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull was just aweful....and really was just a film that was thrown together because Indiana Jones fans wanted another film and it didn't really have a storyline.

And I have to say that after I watched this to see what this was like I really wish that I could get back that hour of my life that I put aside to watch this film...but saying this as it's an Indiana Jones film I can't resist watching it whenever it comes on but it has nothing on the other Indiana Jones films especially my favorite 'Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom". 

No comments:

Post a Comment