Translate

Monday 20 August 2012

Mad Max Set Pictures Leaked!

Thanks to Collider new behind the scenes pictures have been leaked starting up the excitement of Mad Max:Fury Road...and I have to say that these look interesting.

News on this has been very spars apart from how the location for filming this had to be moved due to flooding...bloody weather spoiling everything as usual! and had to be relocated to Africa and the cast and crew have been there since the 9th July, and that Tom Hardy will be Mad Max. This has all I have been able to find out so far, but thanks to these photos these are only the start of more movie news and other things that are yet to come to build up hype for this movie that I have been eagerly anticipating since I first heard that Tom Hardy was cast as the main part in this movie as I am a huge fan of his films...especially his stand out role as Bane in Batman:The Dark Knight Rises film.

If you ask me there has been some chatter from some websites and some blogs that Tom Hardy should get an Oscar for this role, I think that although that Tom Hardy stole the show for me I still think it has nothing on Heath Ledger's The Joker.

Anyhew...I realise this is moving a little off the point. Here are the behind-the-scenes photos for you to have a gander at:



mad-max-4-fury-road-set-truck  mad-max-4-fury-road-set-photo

 mad-max-4-fury-road-mask mad-max-4-fury-road-cars

mad-max-4-fury-road-car-cross mad-max-4-fury-road-car
 mad-max-4-fury-road-blade-glove





These look interesting to me...all of these little gizmos and gadgets remind me of Dr. Dre and Tupac's 'California Love' music video, i.e they look like their from a post apocalyptic world and especially the cars look like they have been either abandoned or have been made out of scraps of things that have been found.

According to Collider the story for this is it:

" sees the eponymous road warrior (Tom Hardy) caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by Imperator Furiosa (Charlize Theron)."

These I have to say have got me excited to see what other news will come out in the build up for this movie, but for now we'll just have to wait with baited breath for this.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment