Translate

Thursday 30 April 2015

New MLTM Update! (Must Listen To Music)

I wanted to post these new must listen to music artists up here sooner but I've been so busy posting other things on here that these have just been on the back burner and haven't been posted until now.

Mike Cavanaugh is a singer songwriter from Boston, Massachusetts that you just have to listen to...so I suggest that you stop what you are doing right now and go and put your feet up, have a sit in the sunshine if it's sunny where you are and put this on or if your just stuck inside working stick this on your computer and feel utterly chilled out.

Go to his Facebook page right now if you want just a little taster of his amazingly folky/Ray LaMontagne sounding songs and if your like me and just love these songs but want to hear more or want to hear what his other songs sound like go now and download his albums from bandcamp or iTunes or I have just seen whilst writing this post that his 2012 album is available to download from Amazon, you can find this in the Digital Music category on the website.

Every song that I listen to from Mike Cavanaugh like Stevie B Wolf makes me smile. And like Stevie B Wolf I just had to download these albums the second I heard just a few of his songs because I was instantly excited to hear what the other tracks off his albums sounded like.

For me I love "Hold On" I love this song, but I get the feeling with the piano and the way the song is sung like it is taking you on a rollercoaster but a good rollercoaster because it feels like it is going to stop which I hate because I never want this song to end.

All of these songs and the instruments used in these songs I think really transport you especially "Someone" from "Hold On" album really transports you from the dull doldrums of any office or just England in general to the beach.

I also have to say that this might just be me but on some albums that I buy or download I listen to a couple of songs on the album to see what these sound like and then I fast forward to a song that I've heard already via the radio, but on all of these albums I really hate to do that as all these songs sound so lovely to listen to and really relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment