Translate

Thursday 28 May 2015

It official I'm a sucker for Olly Mur's new video "Beautiful To Me"

I have just seen this on Digital Spy's website and just like the post says this promo video for Olly Murrs' "Beautiful To Me" has sucked me in and I find myself gasping in surprise and smiling and feeling like "Aw! that's a nice end to the story" at the end of watching this music video.


I have to say that this video is better than the video he did for his last single  "Seasons" as I got the feeling when I first saw that music video that he was trying to muscle in on Ed Sheeran's territory of doing a strictly come dancing style of dance as a way of getting a higher chart position, probably more sales of that single or of his new album "Never Been Better" or even grabbing hold of a bigger fan base as more fans might equal more buying the single, more downloads and probably more tour tickets sold including merchandise sales.

This music video obviously sees two friends realise that they are both in love with one another and I think it's fair to say that it's a better late than never situation when she is sat just about to put on her wedding dress with her hair all done up and I guess her makeup all done and then she realises that something may not be right, and he just simply rips the wedding invitation up after having a montage of flashbacks about her.

This according to DigitalSpy.com will be released as a digital download on June 15th.

And Olly Murrs fans will next see him as the new presenter "X Factor" along with Caroline Flack replacing Dermot O'Leary which will keep him busy for the rest of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment