Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Shadowhunters news and then some Part 2

I thought I'd put this on as I couldn't believe I saw all these things for the Cassandra Clare 'Mortal Instruments franchise, and I think this might have tried to have been another Harry Potter franchise but you never know that these still could be good for any potential young audiences that will watch this new ABC series which I think will work better as a TV series as there are 6 books in this series of books.

According to Amazon there are:

Laurelle City of Bones The Official Angelic Power Purfume- £5.99 this is suppose to have a floral cascade of white flowers intermingled with rose. It's said to '...leave a sensual blend of sandalwood and musk infused with a light seductive vanilla base...".

Laurelle City Of Bones The Official Strength Perfume £12.00- this is suppose to have top notes of apple blossom, dewberry and raspberry, it is also said to "...as it settles a long lasting, musky peach fragrance prevails with a surprising touch of vanilla..."

And Jace's Stele with UV light and Pen £13.47 this is among many other things such as temporary tattoos etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment