Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Suicide Squad Behind the scenes!

You may or may not have seen these fantastic behind the scenes videos of Suicide Squad taken on the Toronto set where filming is going on right now, but I saw them last night and I have to say that these videos are a must see for any and everyone.

And I have to say that when I first saw these videos on UNILAD.com's website it got me extremely excited about the film when it get's released in UK cinemas on 5th August 2016. And I have to be honest that I did like how UNILAD.com's website has dubbed this gorgeous looking and sounding Ferrari that the Jared Leto's Joker will be driving in this film as 'The Jokermobile', and now that I think about it I am a little jealous that he will get to drive this amazing car.

Anyhew...I digress, from these 'leaked' on set videos from fans taken on the streets of Toronto finally puts to rest the rumour that I've been reading on lots of movie websites recently that Ben Affleck's Batman might be appearing in this film but only as a cameo...but I have to say that this might just be me but I'm not sure if The Joker will be laughing at the new Bat suit as I've seen the new trailer for the new 'Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice' film, and this new suit looks like to me like it's been made using the paper Mache way and then spray painted black, at least the suit in the Christopher Nolan Batman films gave the desired effect that Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne character wanted which was to look intimidating.

Anyhew... here is the link to see just some of these exciting new footage from behind the scenes of this movie:

http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/watch-batman-chase-the-joker-in-his-batmobile-on-suicide-squad-set/

Also I have just seen on ComicBook.com's website some more exciting behind-the-scene's footage that you'll definitely want to have a butcher's at, these of course like the footage from UNILAD's website shows stuntmen clinging on to the Joker's car as there is a no doubt high octane car chase through the streets of Toronto...so in case you're wondering no actors were hurt in the making of this car chase!

And I have to say that now I've seen all of this behind the scenes footage with the Batmobile this new look car's nose looks suspiciously like the sleek black F1 designed Batmobile that was designed for the Batman: Live tour that had been designed by Mercedes McLaren Professor Gordon Murray who independently designed the Rocket, which according to ShortList.com say that is a '...ultra-lightweight, open cockpit roadster powered by a 1 lire motorcycle engine, which has an appearance similar to that of a '60's era Grand Prix car'.

But if you ask me I'd still think the Tumbler was way better, but this from the aerial shots does look more bolshier so I imagine more problems with trying to get out of the driveway.

Here is the link for you to see:

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/27/batman-on-top-of-the-jokers-car---suicide-squad-set-videos/

No comments:

Post a Comment