Translate

Thursday 28 May 2015

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Hurts New single: Some kind of Heaven


I was just on Twitter and saw this tweet from @theohurts saying:

"Very pleased to present our new sing 'Some Kind Of Heaven'. The beginning of a bold odyssey. Enjoy..."

And here it is for you all to have a listen to:

 
Well I have to say that as I am an avid fan of all things Hurts I just saw this and had to have a little listen as it got me very excited to see that there was some new music from Hurts as it just seems to me that it has been ages since the band released any material, as I write this I do realise that they have been touring all over the world and have maybe been a bit busy with doing that so I am slightly surprised that they have found some time to release this new single lol!
 
Anyhew...I have been a fan of this band from first listening to "Wonderful Life" and I absolutely loved their first album and had this and their second album on constant repeat but I have to say that I think this song does sound different to the bands other music and I think this is a probable grower and with Theo saying this is "... a beginning of a bold odyssey..." this definitely has me interested to find out what other kinds of sounds are going to be heard from this new album.
 
And as I was listening I have to say that I did do what I usually do on the internet when I hear new music from bands that I am a fan of and checked the internet to see if I could find any information on this new album like I sometime go on Amazon and find that I can preorder this album or single or digital download before any details have been made official, but this time sadly I couldn't find any information on this so for now I guess I'll just have to keep checking back on Twitter like every other Hurts fan and wait for more updates from theo himself. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment