Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Resident Evil 6: The Final Chapter

I came upon this on Empire's Magazine website as when I was writing the last post on here it got me thinking about what was happening on the production of this film as I saw the other day in a magazine that there was news on this movie but it was only saying about how production of this had been pushed back as Mila Jovovich was expecting her second child with director husband Paul W.S Anderson.

Anyway...according to IMDb.com this film will follow on from the events in 'Resident Evil: Retribution', but this time Project Alice is forced to race against time to fight the Red Queen who is attempting to destroy the final remnants of humanity.

Empire Magazine reported on 22nd January via a very good spot from ComingSoon.net that Jovovich took to Facebook to update many a fanboy that was waiting with baited breath:

" I'm really proud of myself for not gaining the same amount of weight that I did with our first child (75lbs) because I have to be ready to start filming Resident Evil :The Final Chapter in August of this year (2015)..." , "... and I will also be nursing an infant simultaneously (get ready wardrobe department for Alice's new 'easy mama access' costume so I don't want to be on any extreme diets to get ready to go back to 'action hero' model! ".

Wentworth Miller who played Chris Redfield in "Resident Evil: Afterlife" the military brother of one of the survivors of the Racoon City disaster caused by The Umbrella Corporation that was trying to find the 'safe haven' known as Arcadia that turned out to be a lie created by The Umbrella Corporation to do experiments on the people that survived, is confirmed already as returning to come back for this film which is said to be released over the pond in the USA on September 2nd 2016, but apart from this I can't find any other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment