Translate

Monday 2 May 2011

Howie Day

I have finally found the song that I first heard two years ago when I watched with my mum 'The Perfdect Man' movie with Hilary Duff in it. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had this in my head every now and then since this film and I know that it might sound a bit lame but I don't care I love it and it makes me smile to know that I have finally found what I'm looking for, haha!

Here is the song 'Collide', I hope you'll give this a listen as it's nice to listen to:


I have to admit that I like this song eventhough I'm not much of a fan of Hilary Duff music or film. I also have to put this on the blog so that I can have a listen to it at any time and not forget it as it took so long to find out who sings this song in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment