Translate

Friday 6 May 2011

I heard a couple of months back on twitter courtesy of Jared Followill that my favourite band of all time 'Kings of Leon' were doing a Documentary film that was going to come out and by his opinion this is the best film he has ever seen, and I know it sounds like he's only saying this as it's a film about his and his brothers and his cousins band but I saw just some of the trailer for this this morning on Youtube and I can't wait to see it when it does come out.

Here is the trailer for it that I have found on Youtube. I am so excited to hear this news you can't believe it, and I hope you are as this isn't the onlly band that are bringing out a film about themselves.


The other bands that I have heard that are bringing out movies of themselves is also another brilliant band, 'The Prodigy' are releasing their Milton Keynes 'World's On Fire' tour on DVD as well as an album

This looks really awesome and they look really good live. This was going to screened for one night only in April but I hear on Youtube that this will be put to DVD and BlueRay for people who didn't get a chance to see this in cinemas near them. Also Foo Fighters 'Back and Forth' was their first film that apparently was out in April. But I think that there might be a DVD in there somewhere as anyone who saw it would probably want to keep it if it were on DVD as it must be like 'golddust' to have anything on DVD from this awesome band. I know that when I got a DVD of 'King's Of Leon' on tour and now I can watch it anytime I want to or I tend to watch it whenever I feel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment