Translate

Friday 27 May 2011

Patrick Wolf

I was just listening to Patrick Wolf's song 'In the City' which is off his new album 'Lupercalia' which I really like and that got me thinking when is his new album coming out...so I went over to HMV.com to find this and just in case like me you have forgotten it's the 20th June this year.

He also has a new single out from this album 'House', I like in the video how the house he's in is falling down and he has lots of exotic animals and birds around him. It gives me an idea for a concept for how my cosmetics firm should present MOR Cosmetics an Australian Cosmetics firm that me and my sisters distribute in the UK.

In case you want have a look at this new video, here it is:


This though is good and I can't wait for the album, I do have to admit though that I thought the album would be out sooner than the actual date that it's out and I was disappointed to see that I have to pre-order the album as I was thinking about going to my local HMV in Bournmouth to get this album along with other albums that I haven't managed to get yet. Diddums!

No comments:

Post a Comment