Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Promise me Tomorrow

Great new band from Kent just heard and are now following on twitter. If anyone is looking for fresh new sound or likes Kids in Glass Houses like me then listen to these boys....They are really really awesome!

Here is their new song, have a listen.

This song is really really good. There are no words to describe how good I think this song is and I was reading some of the comments that other people had made on youtube about this band and I thought they were joking when they were saying that they hadn't been signed by anybody, that to me sounds crackers. Why would nobody have signed them yet? It just sounds absurd to me as I would happily listen to this song and their album over and over again just so I could hear them as their songs are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment