Translate

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Take That...Love Love

I have to say that this new song that Take That have done for the new 'X Men:First Class' movie is in my opinion terrible and the movie makers should do in my opinion the same thing as the movie makers of 'Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves' did...as they gave Bryan Adams the task of writing a song for the movie but they hated it so much they put it on the end credits of the film.

I have seen this trailer out officially now and Take That are nowhere to be seen. And I have been listening out on my local radio station which played this song once when they reported this would feature in this film but it's nowhere to be seen...it has been complete silence from this song.

I think that this song doesn't really match up to the action packed film that is X Men if you wanted action you should have had Fenech-Soler Battlefields...now that always makes me think of an action film whenever I listen to the album


No comments:

Post a Comment