Translate

Friday 27 May 2011

Promise Me Tomorrow

If you haven't heard of this band then don't worry you can listen to them on YouTube or if like me you have heard their new single 'You Haven't Seen The Best Of Me' and you've fallen in love with their songs then you can download for free their new single or like me their new mini album 'This Picture, A Memory' from:

http://www.bandcamp.com/

I love this album eventhough I have had their song 'You Haven't Seen The Best Of Me' stuck in my head since the first time that I heard them. I have to say that they sound like 'Kids In Glass Houses' which is another band that I found (I say found because I saw their music video for my favourite song of theirs 'Easy Tiger' via MTV2 music channel when I was ill). I know this is probably a bit offensive but I think it's a little bit funny, but to me the lead singer of 'Promise Me Tomorrow' looks like Jay from the Inbetweeners, if you don't think so have a look at these pictures:


 

Well...he does in the video for the new single.

No comments:

Post a Comment