Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Genna Marabese...you have to listen to this!



I heard Genna Marabese on Facebook yesterday...and I really think this is amazing! If you want to hear more of her sound which is inspired by The Velvet Underground, Damon Albarn, David Bowie, Graham Coxon, Regina Spektor (if unlike me you haven't heard of this artist, why not! anyhew I have put up my favourite song by her for oyu to have a little listen to), radiohead etc.

I have to say that although I love 'We Are Animals' but my favourite two songs of hers are on her Facebook Page 'Masquerade' and 'Deal With The Devil'. These two songs you have to have a listen to these aloong with her other song 'Walls'.

Thank god I have just found these songs as I always when it's really quiet in the office and nothing is really going on I just sit back and create a Youtube playlist or just play some good tunes that take my mind off work...I know this sounds bad but I am really easily distracted when I have not much work to get through in the day.

I really hope that someone or any Radio 1 hosts or Jools Holland who like to pick up new talent so as to make sure the world hears these great tunes picks up these amazing songs because I think the world really does need to hear these as I can see these going big like Hurts did when their amazing song 'Wonderful Life'...meaning that just listening to one amazing song like 'Deal With The Devil' and people will go nuts for it.

Please Please Please go and have a little listen to Genna Marabese as it is with all artists that I put up on this blog if you blink then you will definitly miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment