Translate

Friday 16 March 2012

24:the movie has hit the brakes I'm afraid to say!

Yes my firnds even if it is sad to say it the movie event we had all been waiting for has come to a stand still so it is reported by Deadline New York.

They reported on the 14th that Kiefer Sutherland was not only unhappy about the postposnment but as 20th Century Fox wanted a budget of $45-60million to make the film which had them making this film at a cost but they always thought that they'd reap the rewards after....and this meant that they asked Kiefer Sutherland to take a wage of $1million dollars upfront to star in this film, but as you can guess Sutherland turned this down as he had gone back twice before with revised asks of $5million then said he'd do it for $3million.

Although Sutherland would have got $2million at the most he still said no, aqnd then 20th Century Fox thought that it was too much for them to try and make this film in the short time of seven weeks of preproduction work for the film...this to me sounds ridiculous as I heard that both Kiefer and the makers of this film had the idea to make this film in 24hr real time so if your going to do this for the storyline then I think that it's a tight deadline for the story of the film anyway so if the creators want it to be as good as the series,-which by the way I had my eyes glued to then I am sad to say I stopped watching it for some unknown reason and fell behind in everything that had been happening- then the timing of the preproduction has to be done right.

Kiefer Sutherland did go a little way I think on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' to address why it's taken so long to get this thing into cinemas by saying that "Unfortunatly because of my schedual we are trying to fit a lot of moving parts and other people's scheduals we are trying to fit it in if we don't get it in this slot we will do it next year".

So I think this answers some questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment