Translate

Wednesday 14 March 2012

New Music Video...Yes!







I know this may seem a bit excessive but I have found these tracks thanks to Twitter updates and I have also just found this new Florence and the Machine track just by coincidence as I was originally listening to a 'The Hives' track and this popped up from VEVO.

All the other tracks especially 'Kids In Glass Houses'-Diamond Days' track I saw this on muzu.tv which now that I have found this website I really don't know what I was doing before I found this website, but no matter anyway as I have now found this website and I absolutly love this as it's much more simpler than Youtube.com...no offense to Youtube.com users as I also use the website but I hate having to go through the numerous videos of music lovers doing their own version of the song oonlying their version of the official music video.

Anyhew... I only saw 'The Fray-Run for Your Life' today as although this was put up online on their Facebook page yesterday I was ill so couldn't get to a computer but alas I still saw it which is the main point.

I like it but I know that 'The Fray' is not everyone's cup of tea but that's ok, and I just had the thought that the piano in the intro of the song could go one or two ways...the main way that it could go is that it could sound like the intro to Leona Version of SnowPatrol's Run...and I have to get this off my chest but it still pisses me off that this song isn't even hers and whenever it's played the radio dj just says 'That was Leona Lewis with Run' as if this was all thought up by her...WTF the only reason this became anything was she didn't have to do anything as Snow Patrol wrote a really fantastic song and she just slowed it right down....and for that she gets a number 1 and America loves her!

I was really excited when I heard this song as well as 'Kids In Glass Houses-Diamond Days', 'You Me At Six-No One Does It Better' and I think this is my 2012 favourite song at the moment 'LMFAO-Sorry For Party Rockin'.

I am massive fan of both You Me At Six and Kids In Glass Houses so I might be a bit biased but both these bands albums are soooo amazing I can't get enough of them....I seriously listen to one album and have it on repeat for months and then I have to alternate so that I don't get sick of it and ruin it for myself.

'No One Does It Better' is just one of my favourites on 'Sinners Never Sleep' but to be honest I couldn't really pick my best off that album as I love all the songs soooo much!

I like this M.I.A new track but do have to admit that there are aspects of the video that do look like it was either filmed using CJI or using a greenscreen...but all the cars going on their sides look really cool to me,-even if they're not real-.

I do normally like Florence and the Machine tracks as when I get behind getting an album like 'Ceremonies' or 'Lungs' I really wish I had bought it at my local HMV (or readers of this blog will know it could double for a second home for me) as all their tracks are just sooo easy to sing along to and fall in lovew with...but this video just made me fall out of love with her kind of as this really was making me sit watching the video while scratching my head trying to work out WTF was going on in it or why their seemed to be water or some black shit pouring out of her mouth or pouring from her fingers...I think now I'll never know now and think that it's all a bit melodramatic, emo, over the top or whatever you want to call it....but if this offends some of Florence's fans I am sorry.

Anyhew...I think it's easy to say that this if I bought the album 'Ceremonies' this would be my most hated song on the album./


No comments:

Post a Comment