Translate

Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Host teaser trailer!

edappenI know that I've not been posting for what feels like a very long time but I have had to cry off sick with a sprained wrist so I am trying to play catch up here so bear with me please.

Thanks to the miracle of Empire Magazine online the teaser of 'The Host' was out on the 22nd March this I have just seen looks like the film could be exciting which would be great if it was all action packed and things were moving like in a 'Bourne' film.

I only say this as I have read this Stephanie Meyer book and I have to be honest...it was not my cup of tea and I think I was blind sided into reading this book as I had started reading the other 'Twilight' book and they were really good with a lot of things happening especially in the last book that was probably the same size as 'Harry Potter' book-which if you have read these set of books and is pretty hefty and very hard going as I think if I remember rightly the last Harry Potter took me a month to read.

Anyhew...I read this book for this reason and I also have to say because I am a fan of the Twilight films but this book wasn't anything like 'The Twilight' books it was very very very slow...and was easy to put me to sleep and the only action that ever happened in the book was in all the flash back that Wanderer (the alien that has been implanted into 'The Host' Melanie) has of Melanie's life as one of the rebellious few humans who have been running and hiding from the groups of people who were charged with the task of finding humans to use for the aliens who have invaded the earth.

So now there is a teaser trailer which you can have a little perusal at:



Saiorise Ronan I have to say looks good as Melanie/Wanderer but I was just thinking that when I read the book it said that everything about the alien inside of a host cannot be seen it is very subtle so that they can blend in with society and it is by having a look at their eyes you can see that they aren't a human but if I remember correctly this is still subtle and you can only identify them by a glazed look in their eyes.

So...I'm thinking that this is just one of very many chops and changes in this upcoming film that will be coming out on March 29th 2013.

But I'm not surprised as I've read many books and then gone to see the film afterwards and somethings have been kept in from the book but other things have been created so as to make it more of a interesting storyline...in this case then there will definitely have to be some big changes to make this an interesting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment