Translate

Thursday 29 March 2012

Justin Bieber songs!

I know I know, I have to be honest here I am not Justin Bieber's biggest fan but the other day I heard two new Bieber songs...his latest 'Boyfriend' and the one he's done with Far East Movemnent...the later song I think is Far East Movement's better song as opposed to their song 'Jello' which just sounds like 'Like a G6' but the word 'G6' has been removed and replaced with 'Jello'.

 

'Boyfriend' is the first single from his new album 'Believe', the track co-written by Mike Posner, Mason D. Levy and would you believe it but it was also co-written by Bieber himself...but,now I'm going to go against what 'Rolling Stone Magazine' have said here, and say that I don't know how true this is because there are a lot of people in the charts today like Pixie Lott or Katy Perry who say they write their own songs but you either find out when you get the song on downloads or in hard copy and it says on the back that only two or three songs were written by the artist and that other artists like Taio Cruise or Ne-yo or some other talented singer/song writer has written most of the songs on the album...I think this is such a cop out, and I understand that it is hard to write a song that sounds great but come on I think that if say you write your songs and they've all been hits then it really shows fans as well as critics that you are really talented and that you can write, sing and that you aren't just like a carbon copy, karaoke 'X Factor' singer.

Anyhew...I digress, 'Boyfriend' is according to 'Rolling Stone': 

"An edgier-than-usual track that finds the teen idol singing and rapping...."

Well that is true that he is rapping in this song but is it just me or has someone got a sound bite of an owl hooting and thought that it would be a good idea to put this on the backing track of the record?

Anyhew...this album is set to get released in the summer and would you believe this but this album is his 5th album...I didn't think he had done that many albums, oh well that just shows how I'm not a fan of Bieber.

The 'Live My Life' song that Justin Bieber has done with the 'Far East Movement', in case you've listened to this song and your wondering why the hell they keep mentioning 'Dirty Bass' well they keep mentioning it because this is the name of 'The Far East Movement's ' album so if your thinking of getting this then I can guess that their hit that has to be for me on any party or summer party playlist 'Like a G6' will be on the album.

This track has been produced by RedOne who made Jennifer Lopez come back song 'On the Floor ft Pitbull' sound for me anyway really good and he has also worked with Lady Gaga.

According to Kev Nish from Far East Movement:

"We're thrilled to have Justin be a part of Dirty Bass," says rapper Kev Nish. "Far East Movement has always focused on unexpected collaborations and mashing up musical genres which keeps making music exciting. 'Live My Life' is a song we think both Far East Movement and Bieber fans will enjoy together."

Anyhew you can listen to these above and make what you will about these tracks.
I have put up the new video for Katy Perry's 'Part of Me' which if you ask me has just been released by her just for the sake of it as in the advert for the Katy Perry special Sims game there is a clip of this rubbish song (if your a Katy Perry fan then you'll be a bit offensed by this but you must admit that if you like me have listened to the lyrics it makes the song sound like she didn't really put much effort into this song or it just took 5 seconds to write).

And I have to say that this video is shit as it has nothing to do with the song and is really stupid and after I first saw this video I have to say that afterwards I was sat there thinking 'What The Hell was that all about?'.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment