Translate

Friday 16 March 2012

Eric Cantona in a film...again!

This is the oddest thing I have ever seen today but I just had to blog about this...Eric Cantona has done a film called 'Switch' that is going to be coming to DVD and Blu:Ray soon


I am a long time supporter of Manchester United and absolutly loved it when he used to play for u's but this isn't the first time I have had this feeling of weirdness while seeing him in a film as while I was still at school I was in a History lesson and I was in the middle of watching a film about Elizabeth I and there was Daniel Craig, Cate Blanchete and Joseph Fienness then all of a sudden Eric Cantona popped up on the screen...let me tell you I was thinking 'how the hell is he in this with all these other actors?'

I just felt like bursting out laughing as I couldn't beleive it was the same Eric Cantona that had played football all that time ago as well as making that stupid speech about seagulls...still to this day can't work out what the hell he was talking about?

Anyhew...this will be out on March 30th.

I do have to say though this film does have some similarities with Jason Bourne, I mean in the way that in the second film he is accused of killing those agents of Pamela Landy in Berlin when he was all the way in India and he has to do all manner of things to get to the bottom of it and see who really did it.

I say this as the story is that Canadian holidaymaker Sophie Malaterre who is played by Karine Vanasse who switches Canada for staying in Paris but soon realises that this offer of staying in Paris was too good to be true as she is accused of all manner of crimes that she has blatently not committed.

And as you can see Eric is the cop who she has to assist her in finding out who or what is behind all these crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment