Translate

Friday 16 March 2012

There's going to be another Cat in the Hat!

As you'll prpbabl thinking like me...'What is going on I thought Mike Myers was already the cat in the hat?' well you are right but there's another one on the cards to make it right and to try and make us forget about that one which films are trying to do with that god aweful Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens 'Beauty and the Beast' as Emma Watson is said to be in one version and Vincent Cassel also said to be in a version...but to be honest I loved that film and anytime it's on the TV I like to sit and watch it.

Now that may just be me but I do have to say that I thought that that film really did get what the cat in the hat was suppose to be about!

According to Deadline New York:

"Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment Chris Meledandri and Audrey Geisel will tap the Dr. Seuss library for another classic tale, and this one is a suprise. They will begin developing a 3D CG-animated feature based on the Cat In The Hat. Rob Lieber has just been set to write the script. Meledandri will produce and Geisel will executive produce".

But interestingly Illumination Entertainment is already going to do a live action interspersed with animation life story of Dr. Seuss that is going to be produced by Chris Meledandri David Kennedy and as it has Johnny Depp attached to it which I think he will be brilliant for this role his production company Infinitum Nihil and his production partner Christi Debrowski will also produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment