Translate

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Big Apology...Sorry it's been so long!

I know that I haven't been on here for what feels like ages but I've been away on holiday to Ibiza and I've been ill.

Anyhew....while I was out there though although me and my sisters before we went we went on a mad supermarket sweep shop around our local HMV and bought a load of CD's to listen to on holiday but I did also have playing in my head my own internal playlist...and these songs coupled with the songs that were on the CD's that we took on holiday are ones that you definitly need to check out and get downloading and becoming fans of these bands on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter:
 song on th
  1. LMFAO's Album-'Sorry For Party Rocking', this is an amazing album with every song on the album getting you in the mood for a pool party or for just getting you in the mood for getting ready to go out and go out for a big party. I have to be honest that me and the girls (sisters) loved this album soooo much that we played this every single day even if we were just sunbathing by the pool...and once you have this album there is no other way to listen to this than by playing this loud and pumping up the volume and we did! Apart from the singles on this album 'Sorry For Party Rocking', 'Sexy And I Know It', 'I'm In Miami Bitch' and 'Party Rock Anthem', my favourite tracks on the album were 'Champaign Showers', 'Put that Ass to Work' a'nd Shots ft. Little John'. Also as well as this being what I think is the must have album of the summer as you may already know here in Britain it's no bundle of joy weather wise as opposed to the weather in Ibiza, this album will as soon as you put it on you'll be instantly transported to Ibiza and feel like your either around the pool at a pool party, in the heart of PACHA(but I have to say though that I've been to PACHA while I was out there in Ibiza to see what all the fuss is about and it was absolute shit no one was dancing or looking like they were having a good time this goes for the dancers on the podiums!) or your having one of these what sounds like a good night out as descibed in all these songs.
This album has also been co-edited by Will.I.am so I'm thinking this is probably why this album essounds so awesome!



2. The Greatest Hits of Santana- This we played a hell of a lot and again I think this is a very fitting album for you to download to liven up your summer especially with Santana's biggest hit with Rob Thomas and for me I played a hell of a lot the Santana song featuring Steve Tyler from Aerosmith. All these songs for me are great songs to sit and chill to or even to put on when it's raining like it's monsoon season outside but if you put this on I guarentee you that it will transport you to anywhere sunny and make you feel like you are just anywhere but Britain.

 


The internal playlist I had on a constant loop in my head was:
1. One of my favourite unsigned band 'The Dead Famous' and 'If the World Starts Without You', this along with Go:Audio's 'Made Up Stories' (when I first heard this song on Fizz TV back in the days when I had SKY I got a little bit obsessed with this song, I'd tell everyone I know about this song and band, I would time from the minuite I got back from school to the time it took for this channel to play the video and then I'd make sure that this was turned up loud, I'd even get my sisters to watch the video and tell their friends about this band) , I'd play these songs on Youtube on my sisters Ipad along with others constantly so much so that my sisters ended up nagging me to not play this for a bit and put something more holidaye on like 'Flo-Rida' but these songs are sooo addictive and I love this band so I'd always refuse to do this...and I'd then be playing all their other fantastic songs which you seriously have to download and listen to as this band are sooo amazing!



I couuldn't find this amazing track- 'If the world starts without you'- on Youtube so if like me this is your favourite track go over to their Facebook page and have a listen  to the track and while your doing this why not subscribe to their Youtube channel.


2. Before I went away as a big fan of 'The Vampire Diaries' I managed to see an episode with both my favourite artists in Ed Sheeran and Hurts (also this Hurts song that was playing in this episode was my favourite track off the album featuring Kylie Minogue 'Devotion', for anyone who has bought this albumk like me after hearing one song this is track 8 on the album). The Ed Sheeran song 'Give Me Love' I instantly fell in love with and played this to excess on holiday that I had to keep sneaking this onto the Ipad when no one was looking as this was another song that wasn't deemed holyday enough but it is highly addictive as is 'Devotion'.

I have put the Acoustic version of 'Give Me Love' as this is the version I heard before I went away and fell in love with...this is in my opinion is the best version of the song and I hope you like this version too.







No comments:

Post a Comment