Translate

Thursday 21 June 2012

New Teaser trailer for Twilight:Breaking Dawn Part 2


This is thanks to Comingsoon.net is the first official trailer for 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2'.

This looks very exciting but although there looks like from this trailer which I'm sure won't be the last piece of info on this last Twilight film which sees the end of Bella Swann and Edward Cullen which for the 'Twihards' will be very hard news to hear but as with everybody else they'll just have to except this and move on... but as I posted on here the other day Lionsgate who owns Summit Entertainment might just be thinking of redoing this 'franchise' of films as you'll all know by now that this for the studio has been a cash cow, that the studio has kept as much of the action from this last book as possible....YES!

I can only think that the studio has done this because it's the last film in the series of films and I would have thought that they wanted this film to go out with a bang...and why not as (if you've read the books like me you'll know this) a hell of a lot happens in this last one.

Melissa Rosenberg, Wyck Godfrey and Karen Rosenfelt and Stephanie Meyer is producing.

I looks very action packed to me but I still hope that some of the book where the big bubble features which protects everybody, Bella and Edward get a fairytale cottage made by all of Edwards family as well as she gets a power like Renesseme and Edward have...oh well I guess that I'll have to keep my fingers crossed...sorry if you haven't read the books and wanted to read these for yourself or you wanted to wait for the November 16th UK release date (for other country release dates please go to IMDb.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment