Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Maroon 5's new song!

Thanks to Rollingstone Magazine I have just heard the new single from Maroon 5's new album that's out on June 26th called 'One More Night'.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/song-premiere-maroon-5-one-more-night-20120618

Here's the link above for you to have a listen to...and I definitly think that you should as this I think it's fair to say it is another must listen to song like their last one 'Payphone ft Whiz Khalif'. And I have to be honest this song is already making me want to listen to this again and again so it's safe to say that this song is now going to be in my head...which is good as I am a fan of Maroon 5.

But now that I think of their track 'Payphone' this has now stuck in my head!

Rollingstone has called this track from their 'Overexposed' album as:

"....a reggae-inflected dance floor jam that's sure to inspire sing-alongs..."

I have to agree with this but I think that this will definitly be now on my summer party playlist, and I can really see this tune being played very loudly from all car radios as this (for me anyway) makes me think that I'm at a beach party somewhere like Nikki Beach sipping on some lovely Mojitos....YUM! and this will definitly liven up any party that you have this summer as this coupled with the other exciting news that this July my favourite band 'No Doubt' are coming back with their sixth album 'Push and Shove'...I really can't wait to hear this along with their new single 'Settle Down'.

If you haven't seen it yet...and I can't see why you haven't yet but 'No Doubt' put up their first Webisode talking about this exciting comeback as well as an introduction to 'Push and Shove'.




If you want to pre-order this album before it's out and if your like me and already are addicted to 'Payphone' as well as 'One More Night' then you can head over to Itunes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment