Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Finally there is a real Twilight trailer

This has now gone out into the web universe and there was a snippet of it played on Channel 5 last night but as I have now found out this channel could have shown a snippet of it as the full length version of this trailer is 1 minuite 27 secs.



I just thought that this movie being split into two parts is in my mind a very wise decision as I have read all the books and the last one if anyone hasn't read it it's a monster of a book and it probably is the same size as the last Harry Potter book but unlike that this has been split into several books such as Bella's book, and if I can remember rightly as it seems like a while ago that I read this series of books Jacob's book and there is a little bit of Edward's book but I hope that they in the film have kept the cool cars that are in the book...like the bullet proof and terrorist proof BMW that Bella gets pre-wedding, The Ferrari post- wedding and the Aston Martin that Edward gets Jacob as a thank you present.

I just thought that if you haven't read the book then these details are probably giving some details away but as is the case in many other adapted films that I have seen some details like these are sometimes thrown out and other more theatrical scenes are put into the movie. So this could or could not spoiling anything and if this is the case then I have not offended anyone especially the Twi-hards and thinking about them I don't think anyone need or wants to offend them as they are a crazy bunch of Twilight fans.

Enjoy and just in case you are unsure of when it's coming out it's November 18th. This is Part I.

No comments:

Post a Comment