Translate

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Chemical Romance drummer caught stealing!

This if you ask me is the dumbest thing to ever get caught doing as not only did the band catch him stealing but he was stealing from the band...Rolling Stone don't have all the details as yet about this but all they did find out was that the band haven't pressed charges but have dealt with the matter by firing him and replacing him with Jarrod Alexander of Dead Country.

However, the announcement that is on their official website states that:

'...The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police....We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation. The band has no intention of pressing charges or taking this matter any further than we have to...'


This to me sounds very sad as just the other night I was watching the BBC three's highlights of their performance at the Reading festival and they including the drummer were amazing along with other great bands who were on the line up for Reading, such as my favorite band Muse who made me love all their songs all the more and I loved their new pirotechnicks that they used but in the interview they gave before their performance I don't think I would have liked to be on the front row at the Leeds festival where they had their first run out of these new gadgets and gizmos.

But it was very nice to see MCR finish off their set with fireworks...I do have to admit that when I was one of the very lucky people to get tickets for Kings Of Leon performing in Hyde Park they finished off their humungus set with a good fireworks display...in true Dorset twang I's Do Like's A Good Fireworks Display! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment