Translate

Thursday 15 September 2011

One Night Only song for the cocola ad

Thanks to Youtube I have finally found the song that has been plaguing me every time I see the new Coke advert...the one where it is looking for people to carry the Cornetto shaped Olympic torch for the Olypics.

The song I have found out is as I thought by One Night Only 'Can You Feel It'. Here is the lyrics that I've managed to find on Youtube:


I hope you like the song...I quite like it, it does sound like to me though their song ' Just For Tonight', but the only thing that is added to this song though is the 'Oh...Oh...Oh'. I do have to say though that I wonder what they've been doing in all the time from when all the hype about them came around from all the radio shows playing their music.

Also I hate to say this but I think when when George the lead singer was supposedly dating Emma Watson it again bolsted their popularity, but if I remember correctly a couple of months back I bought a fashion magazine (I can't remember the name of it) because my sisters who distribute MOR Cosmetics in the UK had some of these products in the magazine, but I happened to see a burberry advert and I recognised George from the band in the advert.

Also out of interest I have just seen that you can get on Amazon.com One Night Only Audio CD and you can download the MP3 version of this but if you want to get this for £6.38. This though has been going quick so if you want this then you better get in quick.

The track listing for this is:

  1. Say You Don't Want It
  2. Bring Me Back Down
  3. Forget My Name
  4. Chemistry
  5. Never Be The Same
  6. All The Same
  7. Got It All Wrong
  8. Anything
  9. Nothing Left
  10. Feeling Fine
  11. Can't Stop Now
If you want to listen to these tracks to see what you think or just to have a little gander at them before you want to buy this then here is the link below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Night-Only/dp/B003M3UJVW/ref=pd_bxgy_m_h__img_b

I hope you enjoy these tracks, and here is their official website for your perusal:

http://www.onenightonlyonline.com/home



No comments:

Post a Comment