Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Leona Lewis new video

Yesterday after work I managed to have a little look at the hotly anticipated music video (only hotly anticipated though by the newspapers) Leona Lewis's new music video 'Collide'. I thought with all the talk about it that it would be quite good with how I've seen some snap shots of it and it looked like it might have been quite entertaining to film as it looked like she and a group of friends go down to the beach but this when I actually saw it was a very mild disappointment.

Here it is below if you want to have a little perusal of it:


This might be a mildly bit too critical of me but I think that the song it hugelly annoying as it got stuck in my head for quite a long time after I saw the video...but I think that it is very catchy but there is a bit in the middle of the song that you can tell has been deliberatly done as sort of a X Factor style 'oh my god she's fabulous' kind of moment I think it is as in the middle of the song she sings 'Crash into me/At Full Speed'

If your not sure what I mean when I say X Factor style moment you normally see it sometimes after you have a girl/boy that has come on to the show with a sob story about how their doing this for their mother or their father or their aunty and then their singing and all of a sudden they do a really long belting part of the song their singing and that sometimes sways the judges to stand up and say 'oh my god you were fantastic your through' but you know apart from that one note of the song you wonder why they have actually got through.

Well this is definitly the case...and I do have so say I got a bit bored of the reversal of things happeneing in the video so after about several minuites I had to change the music channel. Sorry if this offends any Leona Lewis fans but this is what I think of it and I'm only being honest.

But I was happy to hear that she had collaborated on this track with a Swedish DJ and the dance track on the back of this track is pretty good. I was pretty happy about this as I do love all things Swedish especially as my sisters have started distributing in the UK and Europe Swedens no.1 haircare SACHAJUAN Haircare and SACHAJUAN is going to be at an event with other cutting edge Swedish designers at the Swedish Design Goes London.

No comments:

Post a Comment