Translate

Monday 9 January 2012

First Picture of The Bourne Legacy!

Yesterday when I was doing my usual perusal of the movie website Empire Magazine to my excitment there was the first picture still from the new Bourne film...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The picture is to be the first of what I can only hope for many many picture stills from the new movie....and hopefully this will lead to the wait for it...the long awaited trailer! This is by all intents and purposes going to hopefully be as good or even better than the other Bourne films with Matt Damon in.

If this picture is anything to go on then I think I can say with some certainty that there will be hopefully a lot of big build ups filled with lots of tension in them then fast paced action sequences that are,-I'm hoping as I am a huge fan of the Matt Damon original set of films and as well as feeling really disappointed that Matt Damon wasn't going to be returning for this next film as he in my opinion made this set of films, and feeling why he wasn't going to return but now I know why he won't because if I can remember rightly I read somewhere that the studio wanted an 11 month turnaround for all aspects of the film and that's just not possible...and they also replaced him without telling him so as he said in an interview with GQ Magazine he read that he had been replaced on the internet-, as good as the fight scenes were in the original.




Now that I have managed to learn when this film should be hitting our screens....August 17th so like me this date should be either in your diaries so as you Bourne fans like me don't forget this date or it should already be stuck in your heads so that you can't forget it...but if your anything like me then you'll definitly need a back up just in case you forget this so definitly put this one in your diaries!

As you already know that Jeremy Renner from Katherine Bigalow's award winning Hurt Locker will be playing another CIA- trained operative, but this time his character Aaron Cross works for an even deadlier programme than Treadstone.

As well as this Jeremy Renner has said in an interview he gave with Empire Magazine on 22nd November last year that:

"For fans of the franchise, (the Bourne Legacy) has that same ticking clock, but it's a new programme and new characters".

And Renner also let slip that Treadstone will be involved but not as we know it, he explained that:

"...it's that same deal, it's just a new set of agents with a different leash. It's the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you'll know it's a Bourne movie."

So I guess this film is going to be one hell of a Bourne movie...but we will have to see if this one lves up to the Matt Damon originals or if it is better than these Bourne films.


No comments:

Post a Comment