Translate

Tuesday 31 January 2012

OMG! You have to listen to this!

Thanks to an email from Soundcloud I have just heard this amazing new music from Rehearsed Living.

There album which I am just listening to after listening to the fantastic 'Maths' and the other amazingly brilliant track 'Feel Alive'.

I just heard about 15 seconds of 'Feel Alive' and like other comments on these brilliant tracks have also said they are hooked as am I now, and if anything you really need to give this album or just these two mentioned tracks a listen to as it is well worth it!

But really I think that just listening to the two tracks really doesn't show off how awesome these songs are.

Here are the links to these two songs that one your on Soundcloud you can easily go to the link that
takes you to the album:

http://soundloud.com/rehearsedliving/feel-alive#t=1

http://soundcloud.com/rehearsedliving/maths#t=1

If you want you can download these tracks and others from this album.

I have to say that I absolutly love the pop/indie synth sound that is on each track and it does sound a bit 'Hurts'...well only in the same sense that all the tracks have these really catchy synth sounds on them that makes each track sound as if it was influenced by the the really good bands of the 80's and 90's.

But I just thought that the track 'Hurdles' really does remind me of one of my many favourite bands 'Metronomy' tracks 'She Wants' which is one of my favourite tracks off the new album 'English Riviera'.







No comments:

Post a Comment