Translate

Thursday 26 January 2012

Topcat coming to the cinema screens!

The first time I heard this news I had to do a double take as I wasn't sure I'd heard this right, but now thanks to trawling the internet trying to find out if this is real, I 've found out this is true.


'Top Cat: The Movie 3D' poster

Thanks to Digital Spy Rupert Preston and Allan Niblo of Vertigo Films have released a statement saying that:

"We are thrilled to be bringing Top Cat, his mischievous gang and Officer Dibble to a whole new generation".

This new 3D remake of this legendary children's cartoon,-well I say legendary as everyone has to know TopCat and love it as much as I do as I and my sisters grew up on TopCat-, shows TopCat and his gang coming up against a new tech-savy police chief who's new to the police force, which threatens to retire officer Dibble and also the antics of TopCat and co.

As well as this film going to be released in 3D it will also be in 2D and has been created by Anima Studios. 

All including me will be able to see this in August this year but for the moment the date has been as in many film trailers that you see on TV has a TBC (To Be Confirmed)...so I wouldn't get too excited about this news just yet, as anything can happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment