Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Avengers teaser trailer!

I saw this yesterday and I know I didn't put this up then but to be honest I forgot to put this up and share this with all of you but here it is now so you can peruse this at your leisure:




This to me looks really good and it is a really nice suprise to hear a Chris Cornell  record on this trailer as I loved the song he did on his own without AudioSlave for the last James Bond: Quantum of Solace film but saying this I do have to say although I don't really like AudioSlave music there is one that I really love and thinking it about now I have the intro to the track in my head but it's really annoying me how I can't think for the life of me what this track is called...oh well I'll just have to trawl YouTube for this.


Thanks to Youtube I've found this and in case your wondering the record is called 'Cochise'. There does have to be a big thank you to Kerrang TV here as if it weren't for  this music channel then I wouldn't ever come into contact with this band or their music, but I think that I may have gone off topic here....so

The Avengers will be out in April 2012 and I have just found the official website where the official trailer is so knowing me I will be rushing over to this website and watching this and hopefully adding this to this post tomorrow...or you can go see this for yourself:

http://uk.marvel.com/avengers/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=avengers%2Bofficial%2Bsite%2Bsitelink&utm_campaign=The%2BAvengers%2BUK&gclid=CMrnzufm8qsCFUNkfAode2OH5w

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment