Translate

Sunday 30 October 2011

New Mission Impossible Trailer on line and fully operational!

Oh yeah...this is really exciting and this new post is about to show how much of a Mission Impossible fan I am and I have to say that I did laugh a bit when the iconic Mission Impossible hanging from the ceiling made a long awaited return to this new Ghost Protocol film.


This film is coming to cinemas on December 26th and thankfully this film will go back to the first film which I have to say is where my love for all things Mission Impossible came from especially red light/ green light (this is a reference to Mission Impossible I if your not so avid a fan as I am, and this refers to how one of the gadgets that Ethan uses is a red and green chewing gum that is a bomb).

I say this uses a lot of things from the first film as the story again shows Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise's character) and his whole team are blamed for a mission at the Kremlin going very badly wrong. And as this goes wrong  the Kremlin come out saying that this is an act of war by the US and as a result the US government start up Ghost Protocol,-which leaves the whole team dissenvowed and left as renegades.

So... when their convoy are shot up leaving several members dead the rest of Hunt's team Ethan Hunt, Brandt Hunt (Jeremy Renner), Benji Dunn (Simon Pegg), and Jane Carter (Paula Patton) have to use what skills they have left to get to the bottom of all of this...but is their a mole in their midst?

I just can't wait to see this and I'll probably knowing me I'll make sure that this film is showing at my local cinema in Dorchester, Dorset and be the first one in the queue to see this or I'll probably just make sure starting from midnight onwards that I'm the first one...this sounds ridonculous I know but I have done this before.

Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Michael Nyqvist, Anil Kapoor, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux are also suited and booted for this film which was directed by Brad Bird.

Thank goodness for Empire Magazine as without this or Youtube I wouldn't be able to see this new trailer and share my excitement for this film on this blog!

I do have to say though that I hope that this film doesn't follow the suite of Mission Impossible I and III (the latter I have to admit even though I watch the other Mission Impossible films religiously and have the whole collection of films on DVD but I don't watch this 3rd one as it's shit and again has Tom Cruise as the one being accused of being a mole but instead of having a meeting with the head of IMF and using the exploding chewing gum there is his wife who shoots the bad guy), and has Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) as being accused as a mole in the IMF.

I only say this as you can only do so many films in this vein before you loose your audience as they will get bored






No comments:

Post a Comment